Purchasing a Reservation:
* We only accept reservations for our local area schools: Champion, Boerne, Geneva, Canyon Lake, Smithson Valley, Comfort, Bandera & Blanco. Local pickup only.
* A Reservation is for a single mum or garter. One reservation=One mum/garter. If you need to reserve more than one mum/garter, you must purchase a reservation for EACH mum/garter you will be ordering. You can NOT make a single reservation and purchase multiple mums/garters if we are sold out for your date. Orders for multiple products with a single reservation will NOT be fulfilled & the reservation fee forfeited IF ORDERING WHEN SOLD OUT.
Please do not purchase more than TWO reservations.
* if we are NOT sold out when you order your reserved mum/garter, you may purchase additional items WITH your reserved mum/garter. We are sold out when your school no longer appears in the options selections.
* You may purchase a paid reservation below. They are $20 EACH. Quantities are limited. Limit TWO per customer, please.
* Very important: your reservation is for your selected School ONLY and CAN NOT BE CHANGED when you order & purchase your mum/garter.
* You will create an 8 character code. (use #'s and letters only, please, and try to use not more than 8 characters) This will be your RESERVATION CODE and will function as a coupon code when you order your mum. Using this code at checkout will deduct your $20 fee from your order. Don't forget your code. It will be on your receipt email.
*You will pay sales tax on your reservation(s).
* Reservations payments & checkout are processed using Paypal. You DO NOT need to be a registered Paypal user. (use checkout without a paypal account)
* The Shopping bag displayed at the top of this page is not used for the purchase of reservations.
Deadline for ordering your mum with a reservation.
Your reservation code will EXPIRE on this date.
Reservations may NOT be purchased AFTER we have sold out for your date.
|HoCo Date||School||purchase by:|
|Friday Sept 8, 2017||Sunday Sept. 3, 2017|
|Friday Sept 15, 2017||Bandera HS||Tuesday Sept 12,2017|
|Friday Sept 22, 2017||Canyon Lake HS||Monday Sept 18, 2017|
|Friday Sept. 29, 2017||Smithson Valley HS||Monday Sept 25, 2017|
|Friday Oct 6, 2017||Sunday Oct 1 2017|
|Friday Oct 13, 2017||Champion HS, Blanco HS||Sunday Oct 8,2017|
|Friday Oct 20, 2017||Boerne HS, Geneva School||Sunday Oct 15, 2017|
|Friday Oct 27, 2017||Comfort HS||Tuesday Oct 24, 2017|
Who might need a reservation?
This is my best estimates on what HoCo dates might need a reservation for 2017. This is only my best guess based on the local schools 2017 HoCo Schedules and history from previous years. This is not a guarantee, & Reservations are not required for any school.
October 13th Homecomings- You REALLY should make a reservation.
CHAMPION HIGH SCHOOL: You are my largest school. Last year, sold out 2 weeks in advance. Order early or making a reservation is HIGHLY recommended.
BLANCO HIGH SCHOOL: Your HoCo is same date as Champion HS so expect an early sell out for your HoCo date. Making a reservation is HIGHLY recommended.
BOERNE HIGH SCHOOL: Since your HoCo is the week immediately following Champion/Blanco, a reservation is recommended.
COMFORT HIGH SCHOOL: The 2-3 weeks prior to your HoCo will be busy with multiple schools. Making a reservation is a good idea.
All other area schools: Reservations are welcome, however, I'm not expecting an EARLY sell out. (that's just my estimate)
We are offering a limited number of paid advanced reservations. This means we will "hold" you a "spot" to order a mum or garter even if your Homecoming date is sold out.
Reservations are NOT NECESSARY to purchase a mum from us. Ready to buy now? You can order now.
If you choose to purchase a reservation, your reservation fee will be deducted from your order when you make your mum purchase. Reservations can be purchased at the bottom of this page.
We are offering reservations as a courtesy to our customers and should be considered non-refundable nor cancelable.
CLICK HERE to download a pdf with complete reservation information.
Boerne Homecoming Mums
Click to share!